- International Expert Network HCI-KDD-Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and Knowledge Discovery/Data Mining (KDD) - The Holzinger Group - University Graz, Austria
- IEEE Senior Member (since 2014); IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
- T.F. Artificial Immune Systems - IEEE CIS Member
- Interdisciplinary Emergent Technologies (IET-IEEE-CIS)- Co-Chair
- KES International Society Intelligent Systems - Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Engineering & Information Systems; Sustainability in Energy and Buildings
- IcM - Interdisciplinary Computational Models - Director coordinator
- MIR Labs - Machine Intelligence Research Labs (USA)-Member- Scientific Network for Innovation and Research Excellence
- VeRoLog - Working Group on Vehicle Routing and Logistics Optimization - EURO
- EU/ME - the metaheuristics community - Association of the European Operational Research Societies
- COSNet-the Complex Open Systems Research Network International Research Network, Australia
- EWG EUROPT - The Continuous Optimization Working Group of EURO ('Association of European Operational Research Societies
- ECCO -European Chapter on Combinatorial Optimization - EURO Working Group on Combinatorial Optimization - IFORS.
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing (TCMF) - IEEE CS-TC ; Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TCPAMI) - IEEE CS-TC; Computational Life Sciences (TCCLS) - IEEE CS-TC.; Intelligent Informatics ( TCII) - IEEE CS-TC
- Applied Artificial Intelligence; Artificial Neural Networks; Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, AI; Artificial Intelligence Applications, Evolutionary algorithms, Pattern Recognition, Data Mining, Machine Intelligence and Learning ; IEEE CIS (IEEE CIS), ACM-W (ACM committee on Women in Computing)(LI)
- Centre of Complexity Studies, Babes-Bolyai University,Director: Prof. D.Dumitrescu (until 2015); Babes-Bolyai University research group: Computational Intelligence, Prof. D.Dumitrescu (until 2015)
- ECCAI - European Coordinating Committee for Artificial Intelligence - ARIA - Romanian Association for Artificial Intelligence (until 2015)
- Solutions of Artificial Intelligence Applications (SAIA) (2013)
Research supported by grants
- Member: Noi modele de calcul natural in studiul complexitatii si in rezolvarea problemelor complexe, PNCDI2 Program 4 Parteneriate 2120, Centrul National de Management Programe, from 2007, Director: Prof. D.Dumitrescu
- Member: Modele computationale inspirate din natura. Noi paradigme si metaeuristici. Aplicatii reale, CNCSIS-A-1477, from 2007, Prof.D.Dumitrescu
- Member: Noi Paradigme Computationale In Abordarea Problemelor Complexe Dinamic, IDEI 2007-2010, CNCSIS 508, Prof. D.Dumitrescu
- Member: Intelligent Systems for Recurrence and Progression Prediction in Superficial Bladder Cancer based on Artificial Intelligence and Microarray Data: tumormRNA and plasma, PN-II-PT-PCCA-2011-3.1-1221, SAIA, Dr.A.Floares
- Collaborator: Emergence, auto-organization and evolution: New computational models in the study of complex systems Grant PN_II_TE 320, CNCSIS, Romania, PhD.C.Chira
- Collaborator: Metode algoritmice pentru rezolvarea problemelor de optimizare combinatoriala, funded by the Ministry of Education and Research, Romania, CEEX 2006-2008, conducted by: Assoc.Prof. Pop-Sitar P.C.
- Collaborator: Researches on adaptive optimization of software systems using machine learning techniques and multiagent systems, CNCSIS-UEFICSU project number PN II - IDEI 2286 / 2008, conducted by Prof. G.Czibula
- Collaborator: Calcul natural - Noi paradigme si aplicatii, funded by the Ministry of Education and Research, 2006, Prof. D.Dumitrescu
- Collaborator to TEMPEST Grant, Prof. A.Baban and Drd. D.Taut, Psychology Faculty, Babes-Bolyai University, 2010
Research, Training Programs
- Chair of Interdisciplinary Computational Models (IcM) (2011-2016)
- Summer School on Android and ASP .NET, July 2012; 7 students, Informatics II, III; Coordinators: CM.Pintea, M.Hajdu
- Doctoral Summer Workshop on Metaheuristics in Data Mining and Optimisation, Event sponsored by Microsoft Research through the MS Inspire program, Gura Humorului, RO, June 14-17, 2007
- Portalul cercetatorilor din Romania (*)
- "Training program for managing applications on microcomputers IBM-compatible PC" ; training courses in IT, in the framework of PHARE VET
- Training programs: "Reform in Education: Curriculum, Assessment, Learning differential management class students, and innovative methods in special teaching", "Curriculum and Assessment' and "Curriculum Empowerment'
- Project "Proces educaţional optimizat in vizunea competenţelor societăţii cunoaşterii" (2009-2012) Ministerul Educatiei, Cercetarii si Inovatiei, Project Management Unit, partnership: SC SIVECO Romania SA and Universitatea de Apărare "Carol I"
- Project "Dezvoltarea sistemului naţional de management şi asigurarea calităţii în învăţământul preuniversitar " (2007-2013) Ministerul Educaţiei, ARACIP.
- Project "Instrumente digitale de ameliorare a calitatii evaluarii in invatamantului preuniversitar"-INSAM - POSDRU/1/1.1/S/3- Fondul Social European prin programul Operational Sectorial pentru Dezvoltarea Resurselor Umane 2007-2013, Ministerul Educatiei, Cercetarii, Tineretului si Sportului.
SJR (IF=Cites per Doc)(Journal Rankings); AIS ( Absolut Influence Score ); SCOPUS-metrics (SJR,If,NIF)